It all stared like this. I was walking past it. All of a sudden I tripped up and fell face first on the ground. Something behind me sneered. Frightened, I sprinted home. I didn't dare to tell anyone of my fear so from that day it was a secret.
Tuesday, 9 December 2014
1 cup of Macaroni
1/2 a cup of milk
25 grams of butter
1cup of grated cheese
1 tablespoon of flour
1 cup of boling water
Microwave safe bowl
1. Cut the butter in to 4 cubes then put it in the microwave for 20 secneds in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add the pasta and stir to coat with the melted butter.
3. Add the boiling water, Cover the container and microwave for about ten minutes or until the pasta is tender (Stirr after the first five minutes)
4. When tender add some milk,then some grated cheese and flour(with have been thoroughly mixed together),then milk,grated cheese and flour and so on.
5. Cover and Microwave for about 2 minutes to melt then stir and leave to stand for 3-4 minutes during this time the pasta will soak up more luiqued and sauce will become more creamy.
6. If you like , microwave again briefly before serving