Tuesday, 9 September 2014

The girl that painted the future

Long long long ago sat an ordinary girl in a ordinary chair. Now that girl…Lets stop calling her girl I know her name so I'll use it.Lucy lived in a musty old house her roof was grey her windows
black and her house was the most awfulest colour I had ever seen. I can't dear to say it , ok I'll say it, it was …. ok few deep breath br br br bro brown, yuck.


Now Lucy was feeling glum her chin crinkled up and her lips were saying down like baggy pants.
"Oh why oh why do I live in this gloomy glum place need to invent paint. Oh poor me Oh poor me
this is so not fair"
But there was only one problem there was no colour in the whole entire universe Lucy's heart sank.
Her entire town grey town was all grey every ones house was like hers. Grey black and a torturous brown. So she decided to go to sleep in her hard black bed.


The next morning at one o'clock Lucy woke up and she sprang out of bed and ran to the living room.
She clenched onto the remote and pressed a silver button, and ping the tv turned on
then Lucy jumped, "Holy molly


Now because of this screaming her neighbours woke up. However  it wasn't her fault she screamed there  was colours, colours on the screen. All of a sudden Lucy's mouth shut tight listening to the tv box as it said "In grey town somewhere there is a rainbow" Lucy screamed again "wow, this day is awesome"

1 hour later, Lucy was packing her bag ready for the long journey.

1 comment:

  1. by Ella

    I wrote this so that you would know it was by Me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Miss Tait needs to give it the OK before it gets posted. So don't worry, your comment will get sent through. It just might take Miss Tait a wee while to get it moderated and up on to the blog.