Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Finn and his family in the mud run

In the weekend me,Callum,mum,and dad were going to the mud run.There was a long twirly and bumpy ride through the country side. I saw a million houses on every block.                                                                    


Then we stopped.  I jumped into my running clothes, got out of the car, got our signs on and got a lolly packet, and those lollies smelled delicious.

We then went to the starting line, it seemed like h-o-u-r-s of listening to someone telling us the rules and then TOOOOT! we all ran off!  We ran and ran and ran and RAN.  At the first part it was a foot aching upwards run, luckily an easy run straight and then a super slidy finish.

And to tell you something impressive - it was 27 KILOMETRES to the final part.

I'm covered in mud that I felt on my legs.  Just as I vomited it was agh…AWESOME!  

Here are some words to explain it:
Awesome, extraordinary, superb, fantastic, mind-blowing, incredible, unbelievable, super, cool and finally…best…thing…EVER!                                        






















                                                                                                           

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant writing Finn, so descriptive! I'm really glad you enjoyed the run too, because we've got another one to do in a couple of weeks!
    PS. The run was 7km (27km would have been VERY impressive)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew - it was putting me to shame (the 27km), then again I don't think I could do 7km in the mud!!! Nice work Finn!

      Delete
    2. nice writing Finn its really really AWESOME

      Delete
  2. that's a really good writing Finn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great writing Finn! You know me, I loved seeing the photos. This looks like such a cool thing to do, but I think I'd rather watch! Lovely to see what you've been up to. Mrs Clarke (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Miss Tait needs to give it the OK before it gets posted. So don't worry, your comment will get sent through. It just might take Miss Tait a wee while to get it moderated and up on to the blog.