Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Yummy, Yummy ice cream by Ashlee

I went to get ice cream at the shop then I went back home and my little puppy Brook saw me with my ice cream.  I gave it to her then she went to sleep. Then I went to have a rest  and my little puppy woofed at me. She wanted to play one game and I said "one" and when she went back to sleep I went back to the shop and get two ice creams for me only. I said "yummy yummy ice cream". I said it by my door. My puppy barked I kept outside and kept saying "yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy ice cream". Then I had no more yummy ice cream. The next day my puppy went to the beach with me because it was a nice hot sunny day.  I went to get my togs on and my puppy Brook was waiting for me then I came out.



2 comments:

  1. Ashlee i liked how you used yummy a lot and that it was only about you and your dog. from Isaiah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashlee nice writing from Jessika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Miss Tait needs to give it the OK before it gets posted. So don't worry, your comment will get sent through. It just might take Miss Tait a wee while to get it moderated and up on to the blog.