Thursday, 6 March 2014

The new dog

"Woof grrrrr yip yap yip" aw I so want a dog, now I'll tell you a story about how all that changed.

Once upon a time I [Brooklyn] went on a walk, alone, scary, in the dark... well maybe not in the dark but you get what I mean. I looked around. Everyone had a dog...well maybe not everyone but mostly everyone. I felt sad.  I closed my eyes and thought how good it would be to have a dog - running in the park, throwing balls and having slobber on my hands. But I didn't know that dogs turn into nightmares!

It all happened when I got home, we were eating dinner at the time when my dad jumps through the door. "We have got a new member of the family" he yelled.
"Not another baby "I growled.
"No, not another baby" he yelled, "it's not! Aw I mean I'll like it if it was a baby, but it's not!" I said "No! it's a puppy" dad yelled
"Oh my goodness I really wish you had told me before you bought it" said my mum.
"But mum, he's so cute" I groaned.
"Fine, but I'll be naming him.  He's Skipper" said mum.
"Fine it's skipper then want to come outside Skipper?"
"woof" what I think means yes!. I was right I went running in the park, throwing the ball and having
slobber on my hands- until it was time to go inside I took one step towards the door until
"SLAP" Skipper had tripped me up and made me hert my chin "OOOWWW what's that for?" I aksed
Skipper grolled "hey hey hey what's wrong" I tried to pat him but all he did was nip me.
"all I want to do is go inside" I said "grrrr" he growled "oh you don't want me too go inside" I said
"yip yap yip" he barked, so I quickly throw a ball and ran inside and shut the door finally I got to sleep.


I woke up the next morning, who did I find slobbing on me? That's right Skipper, and once he found I was awake he jumped off my bed broke my toy and naerly pulled my eye out,  maybe having a dog wasn't a good thing after all. "Honey can you walk the dog?" yelled mum "aaaammm"I was thinking.
I looked at Skipper. He was starting to growl "ok" I said because I didn't want Skipper to hurt me again. When I was on the walk I said "Ok time to go home" "grrr" he growled "...or maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Miss Tait needs to give it the OK before it gets posted. So don't worry, your comment will get sent through. It just might take Miss Tait a wee while to get it moderated and up on to the blog.