Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Holiday at the beach


As the waves go crash! as the smash! the glistening sun shines over the sea. Sharing songs from generations ago. As I jump into the icy cold water i shiver to death!
As the dark dull night awakens, I play board games next to the fire. As the moon goes down and the sun goes up, I go make sand castles on the scorching hot sand. As the sausages on the barbie go sizzle sizzle sizzle! As the degrees gets higher and higher I get sunburnt! 
As the night comes I chomp on the scrumptious roast pork . I absolutely love the beach ! 
Ashley P

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley good adjectives,I absaloutly love the beach too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. Miss Tait needs to give it the OK before it gets posted. So don't worry, your comment will get sent through. It just might take Miss Tait a wee while to get it moderated and up on to the blog.